• Creative and performance-driven professional with comprehensive experience in supporting arts and media production procedures, steering construction technical processes, and overseeing diverse operations.
• Capable of managing day-to-day production procedures and creating entertainment content with a long-standing passion for arts, while leading projects from start to finish, developing creative plans, and control structures to ensure on-time completion.
• Exceptional talents for collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve shared vision and goals, as well as skilled at fostering congenial, professional relationships at all organizational levels.
• Proven success in project / site controllership, contract management, stakeholder engagement, risk mitigation, and accident or incident investigation.
• Demonstrated history of leveraging strong problem-solving skills to forge and nurture professional relationship with clients at all levels.
• Possess excellent communication, time management, team collaboration, and customer service abilities to meet and exceed set organizational goals.
Areas of Expertise
· Graphic Art & Designing
· Idea Conceptualization
· Creative Production Management
· Cross-functional Collaboration
· Team Cooperation & Support
· Content Design & Integration
· Stakeholder Engagement
· Production Planning & Scheduling
· Relationship Management
· Project Management
· Creative Design Creation
· Requirements Gathering
Day-to-day Job Duties
• Perform routine activities associated with creation of art pieces for several clients.
• Liaise with clients in a professional manner in order to deliver art pieces as per their customized requirements.
Accomplishments or Achievements
• Assessed, identified, and resolved residential and business fault for repair and upgrades.
• Evaluated and repaired storm damage in various areas and conditions.