Administrative Assistant Resume
Enthusiastic, highly analytical, and accomplished Virtual Assistant with substantial experience leading full spectrum of administrative support to ensure seamless execution of daily operations and maintain optimal flow of communication. Able to resolve complex scheduling challenges with innovative solutions, systems, and process improvements. Skilled in mastering and learning new skills, techniques, and technologies as well as prioritising and completing tasks within stringent deadlines. Versatile and results driven professional with experience across reporting and document preparation, data management, and human resources. Demonstrated history of leveraging strong communication and problem-solving skills to forge and nurture professional relationship with stakeholders at all levels. Versatile and results driven professional with substantial experience across supervision, reporting and document preparation, data management, and human resources management. Adaptable to ever-changing demand of working environment with a track record of coordinating diverse-natured activities.
Areas of Expertise
• Administrative Support
• Operations Management
• Quality Assurance
• Photography & Interviews
• Cross-team Collaboration
• Social Media Management
• Performance Improvement
• Effective Budget Management
• Relationship Management
• Reporting & Documentation
• Verbal/Written Communication
• Organising & Managing Meetings
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Trend Analysis & Keyword Research
Day-to-day Job Duties
• Deliver exceptional administrative support to Directors, Managers, and Associates for UK client group.
• Serve as focal point of contact for UK conferences and events.
• Research and deliver proactive and innovative ideas related to events, associated themes, and gifts.
• Ensure on-time completion of booking contracts and deposits whilst coordinating catering, gifts, and courier deliveries.
• Manage all campaigns by utilising SalesForce (CRM), including updating information and providing details on each event.
• Utilise Cvent to create invitations for large events and collaborate with marketing to create E_invitations.
• Provid end-to-end assistance to CAO by managing diary, travel, expenses, and ad-hoc duties.
• Deliver exceptional support to Head of Corporate and Investment Banking across EMEA.
• Assist graduate recruitment and development team.
• Act as focal point of contact for organising and presenting key presentations and town halls with external guest speakers.
Accomplishments or Achievements
• Delivered exceptional administrative support in paperwork processing, scheduling interview, and coordination with Mangers.
• Interviewed and hired 150 new technicians within 18 months.
• Partnered with HR to perform various duties.
• Conducted activities involving mid-term and end-of-year reviews, promotion, resource steering committees, and offsite events by preparing and comparing confidential documents.
• Administered end-to-end facets related to budgeting, including planning, monitoring, governing, and coordinating purchase orders for team.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Google Drive
Licenses, Trainings, & Certifications
• CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
• FRC Specialist
• YMCA Level 3 Personal Trainer
• Teamwork Certificate
• Complaint Handling Certification
• 90 Seconds to Make a First Impression
• Welcome Host Customer Services Certificate
• Retail NVQ 2, P & O Ferries
• Basic Counselling Skills Certificate, Folkestone College
• Management & Control of Confrontation & Aggression on Board, Dover Police